The information we collect:
Browsing Information: Cookies
Purchasing products or services
If you purchase products you should register with us. It requires you to provide your personal information so that we can establish an account. This includes your name and contact information, or in the case of businesses, information about the company, department or association making the purchase or setting up the account. This information will help us process and manage your account.
How we use your information?
We use personal information collected on the Site for the following purposes:
• to understand your needs and preferences;
• to develop, market, sell or provide products and services;
• to conduct surveys, research and evaluations;
• to manage and develop our business and operations, administer accounts, and collect and process payments;
• to detect and protect us and other third parties against negligence, fraud, theft and other illegal activities;
• as permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements, process or provisions.
We may share your information with selected third parties who provide services to us, including to process payments, provide electronic online investor information, monitor Site activity, serve Site content, help to maintain our customer database, administer emails, surveys, or contests and administer and maintain employment application information.
We use certain security measures to protect the personal information you submit to the Site. For example, we use firewall technology, password controls, and other technological and procedural safeguards in maintaining the Site. Although we have implemented the above security measures for this Site, you should be aware that 100% security is not possible.
Managing Your Personal Information
To allow us to serve you better we encourage you to regularly review and update your personal information.
You may obtain upon request a summary of the personal information on record with us. You also may request that we correct any such personal information about you, remove such information from its marketing databases, or dispose of any or all personal information about you.